Saturday, August 22, 2009

Getting ready!

I leave tomorrow for my travels and have been trying to pack my backpack today. This was very difficult as I went out for drinks after my last day at work and got in at 7am this morning! Hungover packing is not easy! It is now packed though and feels a lot heavier than 12.5kg!

Im very excited but also starting to feel a bit emotional about leaving, I will be coming back to Hong Kong in January so dont know why! Im going out again tonight to say bye to everyone but hopefully will get in before 7 so i dont miss my flight!

My flight is to sydney but after two nights there, I'm flying straight down to Aukland to do the north and south islands Of New Zealand for three to four weeks. I will then fly back up to Cairns in Australia to travel the east coast down to sydeny to catch my flight back to HK. I will only be in HK for a night or so before I catch the train to Beijing and meet Ben and Jen to do the Trans Siberian train through Mongolia and Russia! I will try and do some other countries in Europe before going back home to England for Christmas. Thats the plan anyway!

Let the adventure begin!!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment